ASP.NET and Web Tools 2013.1 for Visual Studio 2012
.NET Web Development and Tools group at Microsoft announces release of ASP.NET and Web Tools 2013.1 for Visual Studio 2012.
Few of the features are:
1) Round tripping: With this update, developers working on Visual Studio 2012 and Visual Studio 2013 can collaborate on an ASP.NET MVC 5 application. It provides support for editing a Razor view like syntax highlighting and Intellisense.
2) ASP.NET MVC 5 and Web API 2 Templates.
3) ASP.NET Scaffolding: With this update, MVC’s scaffolding can be used within any ASP.NET project.
4) ASP.NET Razor Tooling: As discussed above, new features are available like syntax highlighting and Intellisense.
5) Entity Framework 6.
6) Bootstrap: Bootstrap is a responsive mobile first CSS framework for styling the pages.
7) NuGet 2.7.
This can downloaded from here: